Beautiful, Healthy Nails Start Here
Posted On May 12, 2018
PurNail gets rid of Onychomycosis for good.
Imagine having beautiful clear nails once and for all. f you or a loved one has ever suffered from nail fungus, you know how heartbreakingly embarrassing it can be. Nails that used to be clear and beautiful suddenly become thick, brittle and discolored. Read on for a way to get rid of your nail fungus for good!
PurNail is a Topical System That Can Help Eliminate Nail Fungus. PurNail uses the most sophisticated formula to deliver a complete topical system created to eliminate a fungal infection inhabiting the skin, cuticles, fingers or toes by penetrating deep into the infected areas. The system contains not only a unique blend of agents that have been scientifically proven to fight fungus but also a proprietary blend of organic oils and plant essences found to be helpful in the healing process.
PurNail is formualted with the most effective treatments known for nail fungus and combines maximum strength fungus fighters with restorative supplements to quickly restore nail, cuticle, and skin health.
Other topical treatments often contain a weak combinaion of ingredients that make claims to combat fungus. The unique blend of scientfically proven ingrendients in PurNail makes it the most effective and complete topical solution available . No othe topical treatment fights fungus as effectively or as thoroughly as the PurNail system does.
- Undecylenic Acid: Derived from Castor Oil, Undecylenic Acid is a natural fungicide that is approved by the FDA as an over the counter medication for skin disorders. It is highly effective in dealing with fungal skin infections such as athlete’s foot, ringworm, jock itch, and Candida albicans. Undecylenic Acid is also known to have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Melaleuca Alterifolia(Tea Tree Oil): Melaleuca Alterifolia is used externally for the skin. This oil has excellent supportive properties for the skin and helps maintain nail health and integrity. The Tea tree oil has many constituents, which have been studied for their ability to support skin health and skin flora.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sun Flower Seed Oil): The seeds of the Sunflower yield lightly textured, oleic acid-rich emollient oil, with large amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E, lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids, making it an ideal solution for eye care and delicate skin care. Some of its skin care benefits are conditioning, nourishing, protection, and moisturizing. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Phenoxyethanol: A glycol ether, and an organic chemical compound, Phenoxyethanol is often used in dermatological products such as skin creams and sunscreen .It has been used as a major ingredient in many US vaccines by the Center for Disease Control. Phenoxyethanol is an excellent alternative to the standard, potentially harmful formaldehyde-releasing preservative.
- Ethylhexylglycerin: Though a relatively new chemical in the market, Ethylhexylglycerin is rapidly making its place in the industry as a skin care element. Many companies have started using it as an alternative to parabens.